DNSS delivers onsite & remote support services that help keep your business running 24/7. When you contact DNSS, you can expect:
- Friendly personalized IT support
- Someone who is familiar with your organization’s industry and understands the industry’s specific needs
- Talking to an expert in IT solutions, such as PC & Mac support, LANs, VLANs, WANs, WLANs, Unified Threat Management devices (UTMs), routers, firewalls, Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), switches, and peripherals (printers, scanners, barcode scanners, credit card readers, and others)
- Various ways of requesting tech support, including our website contact form, phone, text message, WhatsApp, and email
- Innovative solutions that make use of well-known industry best-practices to keep your IT infrastructure safe and reliable
DNSS also provides monthly maintenance support contracts, which ensure data backups (onsite and cloud based) are reliable; PCs and servers have the latest security patches and updates; firewalls, routers, and access points are running the latest firmware; printer drivers are up-to-date; and third party plugins are up-to-date.